[AFRI-Discuss] Invitation_ AFRALO-AfrICANN _ Singapore

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 11:01:56 UTC 2011

Dear All,
I will want a dial out to be able to remote-participate in this conference. My dial out numbers are +2348052658024, 2348135345583.
Regards.

Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON,

Executive President/CEO-Nurses Across the Borders Inc.(USA & NIGERIA)        President, Diaspora Nurses Association of Nigeria-DNAN

Fellow-Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers-ICANN
Fellow-Open Society Institute, Budapest
Designated Focal Person-United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change-UNFCCC in Nigeria
Board Member, Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN-CONGO

Secretary, Regional Committee for Africa-Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN-CONGO
Tel: +441438729726, +234-8052658024,
Email: diasporanursesa at yahoo.com, petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk,