[AFRI-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] ALS Application from the Communicationsand ICT Ministry of Benin

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Wed Feb 2 22:49:16 UTC 2011

Carlton,

We already have an active ALS from Benin.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231

Dear Wolf:

Yes, the application would be more appropriate as a rep from Benin to the
GAC.  And by existing ALAC rules, this application would be denied.

Maybe it is a good thing that in Benin, the At-Large is more visible than
not but.....

Carlton