[AFRI-Discuss] ALS Application from the Communications and ICT Ministry of Benin

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Feb 2 15:10:10 UTC 2011

Dear all,

This is to inform you that we received an ALS application from the
Communication and ICT Ministry of Benin. It is based in Cotonou, Benin and
would be a member of AFRALO if accepted.

Please find the French application form attached. We will forward the
English application form shortly.

The regional liaison for Africa has been informed and will provide us with
due diligence for this application in due course.

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org