[AFRI-Discuss] TR: Regional Advice for FORCAS

Khaled KOUBAA khaled.koubaa at topnet.tn
Thu Dec 23 14:22:05 UTC 2010

Hi,
I did not understood the answer for the question : "Explain the
eligibility requirements (if any) for your Organization's
constituents/membership".
It's said "Adherence to ISOC values."
I personally don't know why someone should adhere to ISOC values to
become member with them !
Are they aware that they apply for an ICANN At-large and not to ISOC ?
Khaled