[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO/AfrICANN joint meeting in Cartagena

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Thu Nov 18 00:58:04 UTC 2010

Dear all,

After the successful meeting we jointly held in Brussels, we are preparing
now a meeting for Cartagena that will address é items:

*	the follow-up on the African statement we produced in Brussels in
light of the recent development in the new gTLDs program,
*	the participation of the ICANN African community in the ICANN policy
development

Can you please volunteer for the organizing committee membership (organizing
the meeting and drafting a proposal for the outcome to be submitted to the
meeting).

Thank you for your commitment.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Directeur exécutif

Fédération Méditerranéenne des Associations d'Internet

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231