[AFRI-Discuss] REMINDER - RAPPEL / At-Large Community Call / At-Large Director Candidates

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Nov 12 22:54:38 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Reminder that the At-Large Community call featuring the candidates for the
At-Large Director on the Board position is scheduled on Saturday 13
November 2010 at 1300 UTC.

0500 PST, 0800 EST, 10:00 Buenos Aires, 1300 London, 1400 CET, 2100 Hong
Kong, 0000 Sydney

The draft agenda and participation details can be found at:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Community+Call+on+At-Large+Boar
d+Director+Candidates+11.10+-+Teleconference

Adobe Connect:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/absdt-cc2010/

Please let us know if you require a dial-out by emailing
staff at atlarge.icann.org<applewebdata://81ED410E-CE25-4190-9D5B-E0936147065A
/staff at atlarge.icann.org>. We currently have Cheryl, Baudoin, Sandra,
Pierre and Adam on the list.

This call will have Spanish and French interpretation.

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff