[AFRI-Discuss] FW: Rec6 CWG Report-21Sep2010 posted on website

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Oct 13 01:21:30 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Please find below a message sent on behalf of Glen de Saint Géry, GNSO
Secretariat,  regarding the Recommendation 6 Community Working Group Report
.

***

Dear All,

The Recommendation 6 Community Working Group Report has been translated in
Spanish and French and  is posted on page:

http://gnso.icann.org/issues

 <http://gnso.icann.org/issues/gtld-policies/> GNSO Policies for contractual
conditions, existing gTLDs

 <http://gnso.icann.org/issues/new-gtlds/> New gTLDs

Cross Community WG discussing Recommendation 6 of the new gTLD process

·
<http://gnso.icann.org/issues/new-gtlds/report-rec6-cwg-21sep10-en.pdf>
Report on Implementation of GNSO New GTLD Recommendation #6- 21 September
2010

o    Informe
<http://gnso.icann.org/issues/issues/new-gtlds/report-rec6-cwg-21sep10-es.pd
f>  sobre la Implementación de la Recomendación Nro. 6 de la Organización de
Apoyo para Nombres Genéricos (GNSO) para los Nuevos Dominios Genéricos de
Alto Nivel (gTLD)

http://gnso.icann.org/issues/issues/new-gtlds/report-rec6-cwg-21sep10-es.pdf

o    Rapport
<http://gnso.icann.org/issues/issues/new-gtlds/report-rec6-cwg-21sep10-fr.pd
f>  sur L'implantation de la recommandation n°6 du GNSO sur les nouveaux
gTLD

http://gnso.icann.org/issues/issues/new-gtlds/report-rec6-cwg-21sep10-fr.pdf

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Glen de Saint Géry

GNSO Secretariat

gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org

http://gnso.icann.org

**

We have also attached the PDFs of the  French and Spanish versions
(executive summary and table of recommendations) for your convenience.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff