[AFRI-Discuss] Visa to Colombia

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 16:48:00 UTC 2010

Dear All.

In addition, it was also suggested and proposed, that, with extant protocols, ICANN can initiate discussions with the Columbia Foreign Affairs Ministry for Visas to be granted to DULY ACCREDITED DELEGATES at the Port of Entry. Even where you have consulates in countries and the process cumbersome, waivers are granted for delegates to get their visas at the Port of Entry to save time.

This is possible from our experience of previous engagements in international fora.

Now is the time to start the planning.

Regards
Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A) An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
Member(OBSERVER),United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
URL: www.nursesacrosstheborders.org  NABHI as affiliate of the United Nations is poised to uphold the TENETS of the CHARTERS of the UN. THIS it pledges to promote and publicise for enhanced Sustainable Developmet. WE believe in a World of Law and Order, Peace and Security with RESPECT for Fundamental Human Rights.  NABHI IS NOT A VISA PROCUREMENT AGENCY NOR IS IT AN INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY