[AFRI-Discuss] ICANN BYLAWS french version

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 13:30:11 UTC 2010

hello all,

I allowed myself to translate  ICANN statuts to allow French speakers to
understand better and better functioning of Icann and all its components.
Recognizing the imperfection in this type of work, but I ask your
indulgence, especially your contribution , to make their spirit as expressed
in the English version. I call specially french jurists.
these are legal texts which can be requested by any authority or
institution.
We need this document to clarify all the debates on Internet governance in
our country among actors involved in digital development.

I thank you in advance for your contribution.

Note: All sentences or paragraphs highlighted in yellow need clarity. I
could not highlight the term to be under the English version.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
NCUC/GNSO MEMBER (ICANN)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243999334571
                           +243811980914
email:                   b.schombe at gmail.com
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr
siège temporaire : Boulevard du 30 juin Immeuble   Royal, Entrée A,7e
niveau.