[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO Statement on the .XXX Application

McTim mctim at bushnet.net
Fri Apr 23 07:21:15 CDT 2010

I would be ok with something along the lines of the NARALO.

Given the "wide spread support for the domain when it was first
proposed and that the legal process has now rejected the validity of
ICANN’s initial resolution of the matter, ICANN should just approve
the request without further unwarranted process."

--
Cheers,

McTim