[AFRI-Discuss] Learning/Social Network Proposal for ALAC communities

Moataz Shaarawy moataz at ofoksystems.com
Mon Mar 8 01:09:06 CST 2010

Dear ALAC Members,

During the 37 ICANN meeting when I attend the ALAC & Regional Leadership
working session, I found two problems facing the ALAC work.

*First *one about many emails we received from the ALAC and the different
themes we have to discuss to improve our ALAC and understand each other to
get ideas and opinions.

*Second *the last presentation about the important of end user capacity
building programs in ALAC work, and the important of social networking to
collaborate and discuss in an interactive and organized area.

For the two important issues above, I found that we must have a strong
social learning network for ALAC to inform many of end user about ICANN ALAC
work, and in the same time make our communication more easy and interactive.

I discussed with my developers team in Ofok about the possibility of
developing an interactive Social/Learning network and LMS for ICANN Atlarge
communities,

Ofok developers team very interesting to work in this issues by developing
an interactive social and learning network for the ALAC, and Ofok will be
the sponsor for the site hosting and all technical tools.

*Attached Ofok Developers team technical proposal "Learning/Social Network
for ALAC communities".*

Wait for your comments and feedback.

Best regards,
Moataz Shaarawy

Ofok Systems CIO / Ofok NGO Secretary General

Address: 26 Adn st, off shehab st, Giza Egypt
Office phone: +202-37490940 / Cell phone:  +202- 0105242945 / Fax: +202 3748
8493
Email:Moataz at ofoksystems.com <Email%3AMoataz at ofoksystems.com> /
Ofokngo at ofoksystems.com
http://eacad.ofoksystems.com

Ofok is Tree free. Kindly, consider the environment before printing