[AFRI-Discuss] Brochure

Mohamed EL Bashir admin at isoc.sd
Fri Jan 29 10:08:13 CST 2010

Dear Hiedi,

Arabic language is one of the UN official lnaguages, and its also a
language which ICANN also translate document to, it will be great if
AfRALO brochure is also translated to Arabic . Many Arabic speaking
African and non african participant will attend Nairobi meeting.

ICANN has resources and regional manager based in Egypt, am sure they
can be able to achieve this ..

Thanks for your support and assistance ..

Regards,
Mohamed