[AFRI-Discuss] Email to AFRALO Members for your perusal

Dave Kissoondoyal dave at isoc-mu.org
Tue Jan 26 09:38:03 CST 2010

Dear All,

Initially I made a proposal in the teleconference that Tijani integrates the
ABSdt (At-large Board Selection design team). Both Didier and Fatimata
supported my proposal. However both mentioned that Tijani integrates the
ABSC (At-large Board Selection Committee) which is not my proposal.

I have no objection that Tijani integrates the ABSC (At-large Board
Selection Committee) if the majority of members wish so, however my initial
proposal was for ABSdt (At-large Board Selection design team)

Best regards

Dave

  _____