[AFRI-Discuss] Comments on ICANN DRAFT STRATEGIC PLAN JULY2010-JUNE 2013

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 09:09:14 CST 2010

Hello Dave et all,
The Document looks good, just one concern with your last paragraph:-

The Digital Divide is a social issue referring to the differing....................

I think social issues in a society (even those affecting Internet Connectivity) are outside the purview of the ICANN. I could be missing something here, but asking the ICANN to even put them into consideration would be naive.

Regards,
Douglas Onyango +256(0712)981329

Life is the educators practical joke in which you spend the first half learning, and the second half learning that everything you learned in the first was wrong.