[AFRI-Discuss] REMINDER-RAPPEL /Next AFRALO call - 01 July at 1800 UTC

Gisella Gruber-White Gisella.Gruber-White at icann.org
Wed Jul 15 08:19:47 CDT 2009

Dear Yaovi,

We had the call on 01 July and Tijani was on the call.

You can find the audio and transcript of the meeting on the wiki page:
https://st.icann.org/afralo/index.cgi?01_july_2009

The next call is on Wednesday 05 August and I will be sending out a reminder a week before the call as well as 24h before the call.

Thank you
Kind regards
Gisella