[AFRI-Discuss] Re : ICANN - At-Large Summit Meeting - Visas to attend Meeting - URGENT

Nick Ashton-Hart Nick.Ashton-Hart at icann.org
Fri Feb 6 01:58:29 EST 2009

Dear Gabriel:

I'm sorry to hear this, but please remember: We don't know your travel schedules to other countries for non-ICANN related matters.

On 05/02/2009 12:48, "Gabriel BOMBAMBO Boseko" <gbombambo at yahoo.fr> wrote:

Hi Alex,

I am in Congo now. I was in Nairobi for 5 days. Why you didn't ask us to travel (with the ICANN sponsor fees) in past to get visa. Now I think, the time in very short to plan any travel !!!

Best,

Gabriel