[AFRI-Discuss] Agenda for AfRALO meeting - 1st Dec.2008

Hawa Diakite hawadiakite at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 06:42:50 EST 2008

Hi Mohamed, I thinks that the meeting is Wednesday 3 dec
I propose also to send to the Afralo Internal list, may be we can got more
participation.
Please Fatimata, confirm if you can chair the meeting.
But I well not be available for this meeting, because I will be in Hyderabad
for the IGF meeting and will give us an update next call conference.

best for all
Hawa