[AFRI-Discuss] Réf. : Re: Question to be clarify

Philemon philemon at drtvnet.cg
Wed Oct 1 10:44:58 EDT 2008

[sorry for duppication]

Dear All

As we all might be aware, I am one of candidates at the position of ALAC
member on behalf of AFRALO for the next period.

My candidature was a little compromised by the fact that my organization
(ISOC-CG) is not yet an AL.

I would just let you know that I have joined an AL (ACOULL) with which,
besides, I have been working closer since 2005.

Cheers,

Philemon