[AFRI-Discuss] Nominating Period for ALAC position ends 21 September

Philemon philemon at drtvnet.cg
Fri Sep 19 12:22:17 EDT 2008

Dear Community's members

Through this message, I would like to self-nominate for the AFRALO vacant
seat. Following the links below, please find my short biographical
information; I also took the liberty to add a motivation text to sustain my
application.

http://isoc.cg/biograph-phil

http://isoc.cg/motiv-afralo-phil

If for some raisons those web-links do not go through, I have attached two
pdf documents containing the same information.

Best,

Philemon