[AFRI-Discuss] Results of the Nominating Committee 2008 Appointment Vote

Khaled KOUBAA khaled.koubaa at topnet.tn
Tue Sep 9 18:11:27 EDT 2008

Dear African colleagues,
Thank you for voting for me as your representative in the 2009 ICANN
NomCom. I am sure that Alan is also a valuable candidate for such
responsability.
I will count on your help to ensure more African representation in the
ICANN Board and Councils.
The 2009 Nominating Committee will be looking for:

    * 3 Board Directors
    * 3 ALAC members (from Africa, Latin America and Caribbean and
      Asia/Australia/Pacific regions)
    * 2 GNSO Council members
    * 1 ccNSO Council member

I hope that you spread the word from now to help get more and more
valuable candidates from Africa.
Kind regards,

Khaled KOUBAA