[AFRI-Discuss] Call for election

admin at isoc.sd admin at isoc.sd
Sun Sep 7 02:47:23 EDT 2008

Dear Nick,

Thanks for this useful information and proposed dates .

Didier, this election should be done earlier as the current African ALAC
representative had passed the term period which has been stated when
elected in ICANN lisbon meeting where AFRALO elected 2 ALAC Representative
and an AfRALO Secretariat .

The AFRALO secretariat should plan this earlier and make sure seat terms
not exceed agreed terms, as we need new bloods in AfRALO.

It will be great if our secretariat could check other RALOs if they have
an accountability framework for ALAC representative, which we can adopt in
the future its important to use it to keep activity .

Regards,
Mo.EL Bashir