[AFRI-Discuss] New Slot for Monthly AFRALO Teleconference

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Aug 26 03:36:44 EDT 2008

Dear AFRALO members,

As decided at the last AFRALO conference call, we are trying to find an
alternative slot for the monthly AFRALO teleconference currently scheduled
on the first Wednesday of the month. Under the following URL, you will find
a couple of proposed slots:

http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=8mzarzyemd5zmqxr

Please FLAG ALL boxes that would work for you. We are aiming for a slot that
we can keep in the coming months. The slots therefore refer to the first
weekday of each month. In other words, if you choose Monday September 1st,
it is understood that you could also participate on the first Monday of the
following months.

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart, Matthias Langenegger, Frederic Teboul
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org