[AFRI-Discuss] FW: Nominating Committee Appointments by ALAC for 2009 - IMPORTANT DEADLINE

Khaled KOUBAA khaled.koubaa at topnet.tn
Thu Aug 21 12:12:16 EDT 2008

Dear African ALS,
I was last year nominated to be the AFRALO Delegate in the 2008 NomCom.
It was for me very interesting experience where we worked hard specially
with another African friend in the NomCom to ensure the best African
representation in the ICANN Board.
As the ICANN Bylaws permit two successive one-year terms, I would like
to inform you that I am candidate for another year-term and this to use
the experiences I learned this year in term of participating hard in the
NomCom work to the AFRALO benefit.
Name : Khaled KOUBAA
ALS : Internet Society Tunisia
Country : Tunisia