[AFRI-Discuss] Budget Committee

Mohamed EL Bashir admin at isoc.sd
Mon Mar 31 11:54:15 EDT 2008

Dear Fatimata

I support the suggestion of having a yearly AfRALO face-to-face meeting, but we need to show some
regional activity either in the mailing list, or our policy discussions which will support and
justify or
request to have a face to face meeting .

Can we start with a monthly Phone conference call for AfRALO & ALS to update the community about the
recent developments & news from ALAC and we can have some activity on AfRALO .

Regards,
Mohamed El Bashir