[AFRI-Discuss] New Delhi At-Large Information, Schedules, and Documents of Interest

Nick Ashton-Hart Nick.Ashton-Hart at icann.org
Mon Jan 28 09:52:31 EST 2008

Since the time for New Delhi is almost upon us, allow me to provide you with
links to documents, agendas, schedules, and travel information.

For all At-Large meetings, and links to documents and travel info, please
visit https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?new_delhi_meeting

APRALO has its own page at
https://st.icann.org/asiapac/index.cgi?new_delhi_meeting

Note that there will be further information related to travel shortly posted
on the travel information page for those attending in person, and of course
agendas will be filled in as they come available - and since it is a Wiki,
the community members are of course able to create these for yourself, no
need to wait for me - you can optionally also leave comments on these pages
too, with ideas, thoughts, and perspectives.

If you have suggestions for other documents which should be linked to the
documents page do send them in.
--

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart