[AFRI-Discuss] At-Large NomCom Seats

Khaled KOUBAA khaled.koubaa at topnet.tn
Thu Aug 16 08:36:38 EDT 2007

Dear ALS,
I would like to express my interest to serve in the ICANN NomCom.
ICANN is growing as one of most important organization in the world and
I think we need to have the best to serve ICANN and the community At-large.
I have been involved in recruiting committee for some NGOs.
Best regards,

Khaled KOUBAA
President ISOC Tunisia