[AFRI-Discuss] ALS applications

Mohammed EL Bashir admin at isoc.sd
Wed Jul 18 08:48:26 EDT 2007

Hi Alan

i have met Philip F. Johnson in Cairo in the first African ccTLD
workshop, he was invited and intrdocued by Marijam Kohne of ISOC .

To my knowledge they are accredited ISOC chapter by now , you can find
they info in chapters under formation still in isoc, i guess should
change by now :
http://www.isoc.org/isoc/chapters/ch_active.php?region=worldwide&status=F&view=

as an African internet related entity they are welcomed to join the ALAC
and AfRALO .
If you don't know them i guess it's a good chance to know them now :-) ,
i hope they contribute toward building a local internet community in
Liberia after the bloody war ended .

Regards,
Mohamed