[AFRI-Discuss] ALS applications

Alan Levin alan at futureperfect.co.za
Wed Jul 18 08:28:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

Mohamed, do you know these people?

Just a quick note to say that I am not aware of Liberia being a
recognized ISOC chapter. I personally don't know these people yet.
Please ensure that you perform a full reference check on the
application, I will be very pleased to welcome them.

Also, the email came with a CLUSIT application that appears destined
for Europe (ie not AfRALO)

hth

aLan

On 14 Jul 2007, at 10:24 AM, Mohammed EL Bashir wrote:

> Posting guidelines to ensure machine translations of emails sent to
> this list are more accurate: http://www.funredes.org/mistica/
> english/emec/method_emec/presentation.html#anexo1
> - - - - -
> Dear Colleagues
>
> Liberia ISOC chapter is welcomed to be another accredited ALS .
> Good Luck .
>
> Regards,
> Mohamed El Bashir
>

> At Large Staff wrote:
>> Posting guidelines to ensure machine translations of emails sent
>> to this list are more accurate: http://www.funredes.org/mistica/
>> english/emec/method_emec/presentation.html#anexo1 - - - - -
>>
>> Please find attached the two most recent application forms for ALS
>> accreditation, one for the Africa region and one for the European
>> region.
>>
>> Regards
>> At-Large Staff

>> english/emec/method_emec/presentation.html#anexo1
>

> --
> Best Regards,
>

> Mohamed El Bashir
>
> President, Sudan Internet Society
>
> .SD Domain Name Registry
>

> Vice President, Communications & Out-Reach "African Top Level
> Domains Organization-AfTLD"
>
> ICANN ccNSO Council Member
>
> ICANN ALAC Committee Member
>

> Personal Web : www.mbash.net
>

> ""Life lies not in never falling, but in rising when you fall."
> Nelson Mandela 1995, Easten Cape.

> english/emec/method_emec/presentation.html#anexo1

--
Alan Levin
Tel: +27 21 409-7997