[AFRI-Discuss] Independent At-Large Website

Annette Muehlberg Annette.Muehlberg at web.de
Fri Jul 6 08:38:31 EDT 2007

All,

a discussion has been started on the NARALO list on how to continue to run our independent ALAC/RALO website after our voluntary website manager Jean had to leave the ALAC december last year. The ALAC thought we could hire someone (her) to help to feed in texts by ALAC/RALO members on our website but after handing in our project form we were finally told that in this case our website would loose its independent status and any text would have to be controlled by ICANN lawyers.

So, I am very happy that Eduardo from Puerto Rico just volunteered for running our independent ALAC/RALO website!
After he volunteered we now receive the information a "new website is being built".

The ALAC made a strong effort to create its own independent website and I think, we should work together and discuss the best structuring of the website and related work together on the At-Large list, so that we will have the full power and creativity of all regions included!

best greetings to all of you

Annette