[AFRI-Discuss] [Fwd: [ALAC-Internal] Regional Advice deadline today]

Hawa Diakite hawadiakite at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 06:30:50 EDT 2007

Dear Alice and colleagues,

We know very well Victor and we are sure that he will build, with all the
Burundi colleagues, a very strong and useful ALS for the Internet User in
Burundi.
Victor (Chapter's president) is working many years ago under the ISOC and
CCNSO umbrella in his country and in the region, in the development of a
strong community of Internet people, in the representation of his country in
many international area, such Icann meetings.

Hawa