[AFRI-Discuss] 3 RALOs Celebrated in Lisbon Today!

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Thu Mar 29 03:05:20 EDT 2007

At 1330 GMT, as the finale of the Public Forum at the Lisbon ICANN
Meeting, there will be a signing ceremony for two RALOs - Africa and
Europe - and a recognition of the conclusion of the Asia/Australia/
Pacific MoU. Those newly-elected in AP and Africa will also be
announced.

The event will be webcast and scribed, and recorded and made
available for download/viewing as a separate event as well as part of
the Public Forum. Please see http://public.icann.org for details on
watching and listening.

The Order of Events is attached for your information.

My congratulations to these regions for their achievement - the high-
point of a very productive and policy-debate rich meeting for At-
Large which I think it is fair to say has given the entire community
a great 'bounce' in terms of visibility and credibility with all
other constituencies.