[AFRI-Discuss] RE : Re: Final call for nominations for AFRALO representatives to the ALAC

Abderrahim Jamari iramaj5 at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 25 09:12:31 EDT 2007

Dear all,

  Thanks Pierre for poing out this to us. In fact, many of the points that were raised in Saturday's discussion were related to the provisions that should be made in the text of the By-laws. I think we should find time to address this, possibly as one of the items on Tuesday's agenda.

dandjinou.pierre at undp.org a écrit :

  Dear All,
  While we are in the process of nominating our reps to the ALAC, it occurs to me that we have not yet developed our internal bylaws..
  In other words, we are signing an MoU with ICANN without us having a formal bylaws governing the interactions of our current and future At Large structures..
  I suggest we inscribe this item on the agenda for the second meeting of 27th march.
  Btw, Nick, when are we having the official signing with ICANN?
  Pierre