[AFRI-Discuss] Domain Name Tasting

Alan Levin alan at futureperfect.co.za
Fri Feb 16 08:30:59 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm not in favour nor against this suggestion.

Once we're chatting about agenda items, I am interested to have a
session on the new Auth code requirements for initiating a registrar
transfer process.  This makes things incredibly difficult for
registrants to change their registrar should they be unhappy with the
service they receive. Changing registrars has become an obstacle/
assault course.

Possible?

warm regards,

Alan